- Product CategoryWet GrindingWet Grinding
- Mode Dispersing Dispersing Wet Grinding Wet Grinding
- Build Size Production Production
- Operation Continuous Continuous
- Machine Protection ATEX ATEX EX EX not explosion protected not explosion protected
- Materials Ceramics Ceramics Chilled casting Chilled casting Chromium-nickel steel Chromium-nickel steel Plastics/NElast Plastics/NElast Steel Steel
- Fineness 0.5 0.5 1 1 5 5
- Batch Size 10 - 15 10 - 15 100 - 500 100 - 500 1000 - 3000 1000 - 3000 15 - 50 15 - 50 3000 - 5000 3000 - 5000 50 - 100 50 - 100 500 - 1000 500 - 1000 5000 - 10000 5000 - 10000
The horizontal disk mills type LME and LMK are improved, continuous working laboratory and production machines for wide variety of applications.
The disk agitator shaft activates the grinding media with high intensity through the entire grinding chamber. Highly efficient separation devices that are adapted to your application are available for separation of product and grinding media. This ensures that the mill is reliably operated with high viscous products as well. Depending on the product-specific requirements, the machine can be designed in different materials (e.g. PU, rubber, ceramics, chilled casting, special steel).
As of May 3, 2010, the combined products and services of NETZSCH and Premier Mill became available under the new company name NETZSCH Premier Technologies, LLC.
The NETZSCH Horizontal Disk Mill Type LME will also be available in a special "Premier Edition" supplied with the SuperFLX grinding chamber.
- Grinding Chamber
- Reversible inner shell to extend chamber life
- Spiral cooling for the best efficiency
- Dual Zone available
- Center Media fill port for quick media filling
- Grinding media containment and management
- Media discharge chute to direct media during grinding shell removal
- Milling Disk combinations and types for efficient dispersion and particle size reduction