- Product CategoryWet GrindingWet Grinding
- Mode Dispersing Dispersing
- Build Size Production Production
- Operation Continuous Continuous
- Machine Protection ATEX ATEX not explosion protected not explosion protected
- Materials Carbide metal Carbide metal Chromium-nickel steel Chromium-nickel steel
- Fineness 0.1 0.1 0.2 0.2 0.5 0.5 1 1 5 5
- Batch Size 100 - 500 100 - 500 1000 - 3000 1000 - 3000 15 - 50 15 - 50 3000 - 5000 3000 - 5000 50 - 100 50 - 100 500 - 1000 500 - 1000 5000 - 10000 5000 - 10000
Successful dispersion requires targeted force in order to separate agglomerated particles. The Omega® Economic Disperser applies dispersive forces then and there, where they are especially effective: in the Omega® disperser body, energy is transformed into very high speeds under pressure. Turbulence and cavitation in perfect combination with specifically-applied shearing forces ensure maximum dispersion results. In addition, the system can be easily adapted to different operating conditions or formulations thanks to the Omega® disperser body, which consists of a nozzle with infinitely adjustable flow properties.
The optimum adaptation and increased efficiency not only lead to reduced energy consumption in the production process and thereby less heat development, but also to less wear as compared to traditional technologies.