The NETZSCH PilotPlant is predestined for the production of small quantities. It can also be delivered in pressure shock resistant, gas-tight and wear protected execution in order to give more flexibility for meeting product requirements.
In contrast to the LabPilotPlant, with the NETZSCH PilotPlant various dosing units can be used – these can be optimally designed to suit the characteristics of the particular product.
The filter of the LabPilotPlant is equipped with the SmartRemoval (patent-pending) filter hose exchange system newly developed by NETZSCH.
With this system, the same low residual dust content as that obtained with Top Removal filters can be achieved without their disadvantage, i.e. no additional installation height is required with SmartRemoval. NETZSCH SmartRemoval requires the same amount of space as standard Side Removal systems. With this system, no tools are required for exchanging the filter hoses and their mounting is significantly quicker and very easy. For you this means that filter hose exchange times are reduced by up to 80 %!
The basic module of the PilotPlant, consisting of filter, cyclone, blower and switching plant, can be operated with the following machines:
- Fluidized Bed Jet Mill CGS 16
- High-Density Bed Mill ConJet® 16
- Classifier Mill CSM 80
- Ultra-Fine Classifier CFS 8
- High-Efficiency Classifier CFS 8 HD-S
- Flexible use
- Optimum accessibility
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Efficient product separation
- Can be used with a cyclone
- Generously dimensioned filter door for comfortable access to raw gas chamber
- Filter hose exchange can be carried out quickly without the use of tools thanks to NETZSCH SmartRemoval system
- Dust-free product filling process
- Easy and clear operation via operating panel in separate swivel arm
- Delivery with various machine modules
- Module retrofitting can be carried out at a later date
- Various dosing units can be used
- Optional delivery also possible in pressure shock resistant, gas-tight and/or wear protected executions
Ultra-fine Grinding and Ultra-fine Classifying on a Laboratory Scale
NETZSCH Trockenmahltechnik GmbH, one of the global leading companies in the area of dry product processing, is part of the Business Unit Grinding & Dispersing of the NETZSCH Group. Customers profit from our comprehensive experience potential and our diverse machine program, ranging from laboratory- and production machines to complete production lines. Fine impact mills, classifying- and jet mills as well as fine-cutting mills and high-efficiency fine classifiers made by NETZSCH are mainly used in the application areas chemistry, inorganic materials/minerals, ceramics and life science for pharma- and food applications.