Fine Cutting Mills of the type SecoMy® S are high speed cutting mills with high-frequency cutting strokes for the fine-grinding of cuttable materials.
In contrast to classic cutting mills, final finenesses of up to 45 μm can be reached in a one-step process with the SecoMy® S. This is possible due to an air classifier integrated into the machine housing, which replaces the traditionally-used screen mesh. A dynamic classifier wheel classifies the ground product within the mill and forms the product discharge for the fine fraction.
Constructional Characteristics of the SecoMy® S
- Screenless fine-cutting mill
- Thermally optimized system
- Optimized variable knife concept
- Coolable by air and water
- Adjustable grinding air flow
- Small amount of wear parts required
- Rotary knives adjustable from outside the machine
- Very simple knife change
- Compressed air-rinsed bearing sealings to prevent product entering into the bearings
- Gap rinsing for classifier wheel to avoid oversized particles
- Wear protection possible
- Optional pressure shock resistant execution
- Optional gastight execution
The NETZSCH range of Fine-Grinding Mills type SecoMy® S consists of rapidly running cutting mills with a high rate of cuts which can be used for the ultrafine grinding of cuttable materials. In contrast to classic cutting mills, final finenesses of up to 45 μm can be reached in a one-step process with the SecoMy® S.
NETZSCH Trockenmahltechnik GmbH, one of the global leading companies in the area of dry product processing, is part of the Business Unit Grinding & Dispersing of the NETZSCH Group. Customers profit from our comprehensive experience potential and our diverse machine program, ranging from laboratory- and production machines to complete production lines. Fine impact mills, classifying- and jet mills as well as fine-cutting mills and high-efficiency fine classifiers made by NETZSCH are mainly used in the application areas chemistry, inorganic materials/minerals, ceramics and life science for pharma- and food applications.