The heart of each production, the homogenizing mixer.
The quality of the homogenizing technology determines the quality of your products.
Do not agree to any compromises. NETZSCH Vakumix offers investment security right from the start.
We talk with our customers and know the problems of our customers during production. The long-time experience and thus the optimization and constant development of the NETZSCH Vakumix engineers is a part of the high quality standard of NETZSCH Vakumix Homogenizing Mixers.
The heart of the production has to work without any problems and to guarantee a constantly high product quality. Only then, you as customer will be satisfied. And only satisfied customers will recommend NETZSCH Vakumix.
And this is our aim:
- GMP-compliant machine design
- CIP- and, optionally, SIP-capable machine design
- All product-wetted parts in high-quality stainless steel (316L)
- Uniform homogeneity of the vessel contents due to external circulation line
- Stepless control of the agitator and homogenizer speeds
- Bi-directional operation of anchor agitator with patented double-sided scraper system (EP 0761296 - HM; DE 19742648 - HMS)
- Efficient radial and vertical mixing of the product due to special baffle positioning on the agitator
- Homogenizer mounted at the center of the vessel bottom with multi-rim rotor/stator system
- High-performance homogenization within the vessel and in circulation operation due to the circulation line for products with higher viscosities (EP 0760 254 B1)
- Patented homogenizer protection system protects against extraneous materials (EP 0988 887)
- Virtually complete emptying of the machine via the homogenizer
- Fast CIP processes with homogenizer
- Additional measuring probe assembly in the homogenizer chamber possible (temperature, pH value, pressure, etc.)
- Various suction options for solids and liquids in a closed system
- Can be heated/cooled via energy modules with features and media to meet customer requirements
- Vacuum operation via water ring vacuum pumps
- Various machine control and automation models available
- Can be combined with the model series GammaVita, DeltaVita® and Omega®Vita as System Vita
- Sizes from 2 to 10,000 liter