Compact enough to be included at virtually any point in your process. The self-pumping portable unit features rotor/stator based technology with multiple stator configurations available. Manufactured to extremely precise tolerances to eliminate product bypassing typical of other single stage dispersers. Exceptional high shear performance and powerful pumping action makes the MaxShear ideal for emulsifying and processing hard-to-wet materials.
- Powerful pumping action allows for use as a transfer pump, eliminating other process equipment when used with low viscosity materials.
- Extreme high shear performance and powerful pumping action generates better premixes, reducing work needed down-stream.
- Ideal for emulsifying and processing hard-to-wet materials. Can make premix directly from most granular and beaded materials.
- Small chamber volume reduces product waste between batches.
- Interchangeable stator, four-bladed rotor and all wetted components made of stainless steel.
- Rotor speed can be changed by replacing a pulley set. Variable speed is available.
- Sanitary configurations are available with tri-clamp ferrule inlet and outlet.
- Fine slot, abrasion-resistant, and special application stators available upon request.
The MaxShear Inline Disperser is an efficient, low maintenance, low cost unit compact enough to be used at any point in your process. Its extremely high shear performance and powerful dispersing action generate the best premix possible.
As the global leader in particle-reduction machinery, NETZSCH offers the technology and machinery to provide true drug development solutions.