The fine cutting mill CS-Z for the size reduction of non-friable and soft products.
By maximizing the cutting strokes (rotational speed of the rotor x number of rotor knives x number of stator knives) and the use of special screen inserts, highest finenesses can be achieved with this multi-knife cutting mill. The open rotor design increases the air flow, the results of which are a high throughput capacity, good powder quality and the highest bulk density.
Due to the central position of the feed inlet, product can be fed without danger of overloading!
Continuous feeding of rolled product is possible when specially designed feeding systems are mounted on top of the machine inlet.
- Finenesses from 0.1 to 3 mm
- Multi-knife cutting mill for the fine cutting of non-friable and soft products
- Fineness adjustment through a wide selection of screen perforations
- Variable number of knives
- Bearing of the rotor shaft in heavy roller bearing with continuous heat exhaust through water-cooled flange bearing shields
- Particle contamination of the bearing housing is prevented by air rinsing of the bearing seal to the cutting chamber of the machine
- High rotational speed of the cutting rotors
- Effective cooling of product directly on the cutting surfaces
- Energy saving due to real shear cut
- High cutting capacity through maximized cutting strokes
- Extreme stability due to robust design
- Fast knife changes made possible by easy, exact rotor knife adjustment
- Fast, easy screen changes without tools
- Water cooled housing designs available
- Pressure shock resistant designs also available
NETZSCH Fine Cutting Mills of type CS-Z are high speed mills with high frequency cutting strokes for the coarse and fine grinding of cuttable materials.
NETZSCH Trockenmahltechnik GmbH, one of the global leading companies in the area of dry product processing, is part of the Business Unit Grinding & Dispersing of the NETZSCH Group. Customers profit from our comprehensive experience potential and our diverse machine program, ranging from laboratory- and production machines to complete production lines. Fine impact mills, classifying- and jet mills as well as fine-cutting mills and high-efficiency fine classifiers made by NETZSCH are mainly used in the application areas chemistry, inorganic materials/minerals, ceramics and life science for pharma- and food applications.
Mills and classifiers for processing cellulose
The demands placed by the manufacturing industry on the technical design of mechanical plants and processes are getting tougher all the time. Gas-tight or surge pressure-resistant designs are already a must for most plant and machinery to ensure compliance with the latest regulations. New product qualities and/or methods of production also enlarge the portfolio of requirements, for example in the cellulose processing sector.