Are you looking for a contamination-free jet mill for your Laboratory that can also fine classify some products? Or do you also need an additional classifier mill for certain applications? Surely two or three plant installations are not an efficient solution – the space requirement alone ….
For smaller batches and lower investment costs, a LabPilotPlant is the solution! These single installations can quickly be adapted to practically any machine module. Depending on the amount of gas needed for operation, this can include any of the following mills or classifiers:
- Fluidized Bed Jet Mill CGS,
- High Density Bed Jet Mill ConJet®,
- Ultra-Fine Classifier CFS,
- High-efficiency Fine Classifier CFS/HD-S
- and even the Classifier Mill CSM.
Truly a flexible laboratory system – with reproducible results – variable for ultra-fine grinding and classifying – for laboratory operations or the continuous production of small batches!
The filter of the LabPilotPlant is equipped with the SmartRemoval (patent-pending) filter hose exchange system newly developed by NETZSCH.
With this system, the same low residual dust content as that obtained with Top Removal filters can be achieved without their disadvantage, i.e. no additional installation height is required with SmartRemoval. NETZSCH SmartRemoval requires the same amount of space as standard Side Removal systems. With this system, no tools are required for exchanging the filter hoses and their mounting is significantly quicker and very easy. For you this means that filter hose exchange times are reduced by up to 80 %!
- Finenesses up to d97 2.5 µm (based on limestone)
- Selection of a diversity of machine modules (laboratory classifiers or laboratory mills)
- All machine housings are hinged
- All machines equipped with classifier wheel with simultaneously rotating immersion tube for highest finenesses
- Gap between classifier wheel and fines outlet rinsed by gas for highest possible prevention of oversize particles
- Classifier shaft seal rinsed by compressed gas to protect the bearings
- Unlimited adjustment of the final fineness
- Even load on the classifier wheel through rotationally symmetrical construction of the machines
- Very easy access for fast, easy cleaning and maintenance
- Reproducible results
- Noiseless operation
- Plants delivered ready for operation
- Can be purchased with multiple modules – or they can be added at a later time
- Optional designs available: pressure shock resistant, gas tight, wear protected
Ultra-fine Grinding and Ultra-fine Classifying on a Laboratory Scale
NETZSCH Trockenmahltechnik GmbH, one of the global leading companies in the area of dry product processing, is part of the Business Unit Grinding & Dispersing of the NETZSCH Group. Customers profit from our comprehensive experience potential and our diverse machine program, ranging from laboratory- and production machines to complete production lines. Fine impact mills, classifying- and jet mills as well as fine-cutting mills and high-efficiency fine classifiers made by NETZSCH are mainly used in the application areas chemistry, inorganic materials/minerals, ceramics and life science for pharma- and food applications.