The horizontal disk mills Volga are improved, continuous working laboratory and production machines for wide variety of applications.
The disk agitator shaft activates the grinding media with high intensity through the entire grinding chamber. Highly efficient separation devices that are adapted to your application are available for separation of product and grinding media. This ensures that the mill is reliably operated with high viscous products as well. Depending on the product-specific requirements, the machine can be designed in different materials (e.g. NElast, rubber, ceramics, chilled casting, special steel).
- Highest product quality at exact reproducibility
- Narrow grain spectrum down to the sub-micron area
- Flexible work with short preparation times
- Easy handling
- Continuous grinding process with high energy density
- Grinding chamber designs adapted to your product
- Abrasion-proof wear parts of different materials
- Use of grinding media from approx. 0.5 to 5 mm
- Classifying separation system for all types of smallest grinding media
- High productivity at lowest space requirement
- Automatic pressure release of the separation system
- Inline cleaning by spraying nozzles
- Visualization of the process parameter
- Control of the dispersing process according to the specific grinding energy
- Further development of the worldwide successful grinding system "MoliNex"
- Radial acceleration of the grinding media through the entire grinding chamber section
- High energy input due to large surface and the triple impulse frequency
- Active counteracting force of the grinding media to the sweeping force of the product
- Standard material (highly wear resistant chilled casting) and special materials (PU, PE)