The nano mill Zeta® RS is the next development of the worldwide known circulation mill system Zeta® type LMZ. Its field of application starts where the other agitator bead mill system Zeta® ends. The highly efficient centrifugal separation system enables the use of smallest grinding media from a diameter of 30 – 300 µm in reliable continuous operation. It is specially designed for wet grinding and dispersing processes especially "gentle dispersing" in the nanometer range. Working with the machines is a pleasure due to its easy operation.
The agitator bead mill Zeta® RS is equipped with a swiveling grinding unit and lifting device with multiple positions for easy emptying, filling and cleaning and a horizontal working position.
- Fives sizes with 2 l, 4 l, 10 l, 25 l and 60 l grinding chamber volume
- Peg grinding system with small length/diameter portion
- ATEX-conform design in ergonomic design
- Highly efficient dynamic centrifugal separation system
- Use of smallest grinding media from 50 to 300 µm
- Integrated grinding media collecting tray for loss-free emptying
- Easy handling due to swiveling and carriage-type grinding chamber
- Control of the mill drive and feeding pump via frequency inverter
- Flow meter to control the product flow
- Pressure control by contact manometer
- Measurement of the product inlet and outlet temperature, optionally also available for cooling water temperature
- Flow measurement of the chamber cooling
- Grinding chamber design of stainless steel as standard. Wear and corrosion resistant designs for metal free processing are available in the materials NETZSCH-Ceram C / NETZSCH-Ceram N, NETZSCH-Ceram Z, NElast
The machines of the Zeta® RS series are used for gentle dispersing as well as real comminution of various products such as pigments, inkjet, MLCC, functional coatings, nano ceramics, cosmetics and personal care, and many more.
With this technique it is possible to maintain the chemical integrity and structure of submicron particles even through the grinding and dispersion processes.
Due to the possibility to achieve higher product homogeneity, strength or solubility and thus higher product qualities by the use of submicron particles the versatility of fields of applications is continuously increasing.