The vertical agitator bead mill type Colorado is specially designed for processing mineral and mining solids. Due to the optimization of important function groups, the machine type has been optimized with reliable continuous operation and high operating safety.
The machine is equipped with the improved grinding disk arrangement TriNex® for intensive grinding.
Vertical disk mill type Colorado
- Product inlet via rotor/immersion pipe system to avoid grinding media back flow into the feed line
- Reliable, control-free continuous operation
- Fine, non spherical grinding granulate can be used for autogenously grinding
- Wear resistant grinding chamber design either coated with polyurethane or rubberized
- Addition of grinding media during operation based on the power input of the agitator bead mill, is possible to guarantee a continuous operation without stopping the mill
- Screen-free rotor separation system at the upper end of the grinding chamber
- Highest operating safety and reliability