The horizontal disk mills Discus are improved, continuous working laboratory and production machines for wide variety of applications.
The disk agitator shaft activates the grinding media with high intensity through the entire grinding chamber. Highly efficient separation devices that are adapted to your application are available for separation of product and grinding media. This ensures that the mill is reliably operated with high viscous products as well. Depending on the product-specific requirements, the machine can be designed in different materials (e.g. NElast, rubber, ceramics, chilled casting, special steel).
- Highest product quality at exact reproducibility
- Narrow grain spectrum down to the sub-micron area
- Flexible work with short preparation times
- Easy handling
- Continuous grinding process with high energy density
- Grinding chamber designs adapted to your product
- Abrasion-proof wear parts of different materials
- Use of grinding media from approx. 0.5 to 5 mm
- Classifying separation system for all types of smallest grinding media
- High productivity at lowest space requirement
- Automatic pressure release of the separation system
- Inline cleaning by spraying nozzles
- Visualization of the process parameter
- Control of the dispersing process according to the specific grinding energy
- Further development of the worldwide successful grinding system "MoliNex"
- Radial acceleration of the grinding media through the entire grinding chamber section
- High energy input due to large surface and the triple impulse frequency
- Active counteracting force of the grinding media to the sweeping force of the product
- Standard material (highly wear resistant chilled casting) and special materials (PU, PE)
Ceramics / Glass
Pigments / Dyes
- Wood Paint / Varnish
- Marine Paint
- Dispersion Paint
- Construction Paint
- Road Marking Paint
- Top Coat
- Clear Coat
- Automotive Paint
- Cathodic Dip Coating
- Coil Coating
Ores / Minerals / Metals
NETZSCH has developed new methods in wet and dry processing which enable a mineral processing that matches the requirements of current and future markets.
So when S & S Druckfarben needed a new manufacturing plant for heat-set - one that would use cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art process controls to deliver a huge 35,000 Tonnes per annum - they too enlisted our services.
When Sun Chemical built a new manufacturing plant using cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art process controls, they looked to the plant and process engineering expertise at NETZSCH.