For long-time operators of NETZSCH systems that are no longer state-of-the-art, NETZSCH offers the reconditioning of individual components or complete plants. This leads, on the one hand, to an improvement in performance and, on the other hand, can significantly increase the lifetime of the affected systems. In these cases, our specialists can also advise you with regard to the requirements that can be defined by the customer. If, for example, higher standards are to be met with respect to quality and productivity, exchanging the processing chamber for a new model can achieve that goal.
If the wear resistance of the mechanical parts is to be improved, the application of advanced materials can be the remedy. The same goes for outdated control and automation components. Even in the area of industrial safety, sensible adaptations to modern standards can contribute to the efficient operation of a machine far beyond its actual service life. NETZSCH offers all modernization work possible on its own machines, up to the complete overhaul of entire systems, which then perform according to the latest technical standards.
- Individual modernization and upgrading of your machine
- Increase of productivity, operating safety and operator convenience
- Optimization of your system according to your product and your application
- Assessment of your machine´s condition
- Evaluation of the necessary investment measures
- Carrying out of all revision work at our premises or yours
- Recommissioning incl. all paperwork