The LabCompactPlus was especially designed for use in laboratories. The technology of production-size plants which has been channeled into the design of this product guarantees a stable and reproducible processing method.
Naturally the daily conditions of laboratory operation were taken into consideration during the plant construction. As well as the actual machine, the plant comprises a very compact operating module including feeding, cyclone, filter, blower and electrical control unit which enables our customers to install this plant in a very small room.
The complete plant is mounted on one single base frame and is delivered completely installed. This means that commissioning can be carried out straight after delivery in the customer´s lab!
The NETZSCH LabCompactPlus is available with the following machines, which can be easily exchanged:
- Fluidized Bed Jet Mill CGS 10
- High-Density Bed Mill ConJet® 10
- Classifier Mill CSM 50
- Ultra-Fine Classifier CFS 5
- High-Efficiency Classifier CFS 5 HD-S
Each machine is taken up by a swivel arm on the machine base and can be exchanged very easily using an individual connecting kit for each machine type.
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Optimum accessibility
- Efficient product separation
- Dust-free filling
- Compact installation, optimized machine base
- Low feed height
- Maximum individual weight of each component for cleaning and maintenance is < 5 kg
- Simple clear operation
- Setting of all process parameters via integrated operator panel
- Machine can easily be exchanged thanks to individual connecting set for each machine type (electricity and compressed air)
- CompactPlus Cart for easy exchange of machines (optional)
Ultra-fine Grinding and Ultra-fine Classifying on a Laboratory Scale
NETZSCH Trockenmahltechnik GmbH, one of the global leading companies in the area of dry product processing, is part of the Business Unit Grinding & Dispersing of the NETZSCH Group. Customers profit from our comprehensive experience potential and our diverse machine program, ranging from laboratory- and production machines to complete production lines. Fine impact mills, classifying- and jet mills as well as fine-cutting mills and high-efficiency fine classifiers made by NETZSCH are mainly used in the application areas chemistry, inorganic materials/minerals, ceramics and life science for pharma- and food applications.