Worldwide over 1,800,000,000 (1.8 billion) tires are reaching the end of their lifespan every year. A huge number, which leads to a high demand for recycling.
One way is to incinerate the tires to produce energy, which is not a sustainable future solution as the resources are lost. A second way is Pyrolysis, which generates oil, gas, steel and recovered Carbon Black (rCB) as final products. Especially the rCB can be used to replace the virgin Carbon Black in various applications. Most important is the fineness of
the rCB, which determines the final use. To reach the fineness required, NETZSCH offers machines which meet the specific requirements of recovered Carbon Black to achieve the highest performance with the finest cuts.
- Fineness of d99 = 4 μm and less can be achieved
- Reproducibly fine cuts due to integrated classifier
- Adjustable technology for all required finenesses
- Customized engineering of complete milling process
- High machine utilization for 24/7 production
- Production-supporting services such as remote machine maintenance
- NETZSCH maintenance management available upon request