NETZSCH at ACHEMA 2015
Once again, the world of chemical process engineering and biotechnology will meet in Frankfurt from 15-19 June 2015.
The Grinding & Dispersing Business Unit looks forward to welcoming you to our stand B6 in Hall 6.0, where the following Netzsch companies will be exhibiting:
Your specialist for wet grinding and dispersing technology
- NETZSCH Alpha® Agitator Bead Mill incl. Alpha® Cart
- LabStar Laboratory Agitator Bead Mill – grinding at its finest
- MiniFer Laboratory Agitator Bead Mill – finenesses into the nanometer range
- MiniMaster Laboratory Disperser
- Bead-Presenter with NETZSCH-Beads® - the right grinding media for your application
- Omega® Lab Economic Dispersionizer for the laboratory and Omega® 500 for production
Your specialist for dry grinding and classifying technology
- SecoMS Fine Cutting Mill – the finest cut
- LaborCompactAnlage CGS 10 Fluidized Bed Jet Mill – small and fine
- Condux® 150 Impact Mill – easy to clean Design
NETZSCH Vakumix GmbH
Your specialist for homogenization technology
- KappaVita Homogenizing Mixer
- GammaVita Premix Tank
Your specialist for toll grinding
- Fine grinding into the micron and submicron range as a service! – Take advantage of our all-round carefree package as a building block to your success.
We will also be exhibiting systems for particle size measurement and particle characterization from Malvern Instruments Ltd.
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand.