Nanotechnology increasingly enters many fields of application. Only those who have the possibility to use nanotechnology can preserve their chances for the future. Due to the improved centrifugal separation system the use of smallest grinding media is possible in the laboratory mills of the Micro- and MiniSeries. This technology guarantees wet grinding to the nanometer range. You are investing into the future.
The compact, universally applicable laboratory circulation mills of the MiniSeries impress with easy handling and the use of small quantities from 0.25 to 0.5 l for product sizes down to the nanometer range. Within a short time it is possible to conduct many tests with low product loss and significant results. You are saving time and costs for your product development.
The laboratory mills of the MiniSeries are available in three different material designs:
The MiniCer® and MiniPur enable metal free fine grinding of your high quality products. All grinding chamber parts of the MiniCer® are of wear resistant NETZSCH-Ceram Z or NETZSCH-Ceram C/NETZSCH-Ceram N or in the case of the MiniPur of NElast.
For the universally applicable agitator bead mill MiniFer all grinding chamber parts are of stainless steel. You can process small product batches in continuous pass and circulation operation or in an enclosed, discontinuous batch operation.
Finest wet grinding technology – the laboratory mills of the MicroSeries are an investment in the future for new product developments of different fields of application of pigmented ink jets, technical ceramics, cosmetics, pharmaceutical applications and nano-scale high-tech products. The improved centrifugal separation system of the worldwide known peg grinding system Zeta® enables the use of very small grinding media for grinding and dispersing of minimal product batch quantities.
The laboratory mills of the MicroSeries are available in three different material designs:
- MicroFer all grinding chamber parts are of stainless steel
- for metal-free fine grinding the MicroCer® (NETZSCH-Ceram Z or NETZSCH-Ceram C/NETZSCH-Ceram N design) is available for solvent-based or the MicroPur (NElast design) for water-based products
- Zeta® - grinding system with improved centrifugal separation
- Suitable for continuous pass and circulation operation, in case of the MiniCer® and MiniFer an enclosed batch operation is also possible
- Swiveling grinding tank facilitates filling and emptying of the grinding media
- Simple and clean operation
- Double acting mechanical seal with flushing water unit and safety switch
- Electrical drive via frequency inverter 600 to 4200 rpm
- Hose pump with infinitely adjustable speed, feeding quantity 1.3 to 133 l/h
- The machines of the MiniSeries can be changed over to the smaller volume of the MicroSeries
MiniPur and MiniCer®:
- Coolable grinding chamber (only MiniCer®) and coolable product tank (only MiniPur)
- Use of smallest grinding media from 0.05 to 2 mm
- Metal free fine grinding of smallest batch sizes in the fields of life science, high tech ceramics, nano materials etc.
- All grinding chamber parts of stainless steel
- Laser-cut separation screens in different gap width designs enable the use of smallest grinding media in a diameter range of 0.05 to 2 mm
- Zeta®-grinding system with improved centrifugal separation system
- The MicroSeries is available in three different material designs
- Flexible mode of operation – all machines of the MicroSeries are suitable for continuous pass and circulation operation, in case of the MicroCer® and MicroFer an enclosed batch operation is also possible
- Use of smallest grinding media from 0.05 - 0.8 mm for grinding down to the nanometer range
- Lowest loss of product at minimal use of product
- Swiveling grinding tank facilitates the operation of the machine
- The machines of the MicroSeries are convertible to the bigger volume of the MiniSeries – for more flexibility regarding the product batch quantities
Laboratory machines, designed for mixing, dispersing, kneading and wet grinding as well as de-aeration are well established as a part of wet grinding technology equipment. Their applications range from the development of new products or processing small batches of high-tech materials to quality control or assurance and process optimization.
Due to the possibility to achieve higher product homogeneity, strength or solubility and thus higher product qualities by the use of submicron particles the versatility of fields of applications is continuously increasing.