The high-speed mill system Zeta® with improved peg grinding system optimizes your production capacity, energy demand and quality. Designed for circulation operation and multi-pass operation, you achieve high throughput rates and high quality with a narrow particle size distribution for higher viscous products. A minimal control expenditure is necessary to guarantee highest reproducibility and save additional costs. The large dimensioned rotor with slotted pipe separation enables the use of very small grinding media of different materials. Special grinding chamber designs of ceramic (NETZSCH-Ceram C, NETZSCH-Ceram N, NETZSCH-Ceram Z) and NElast are available for metal-free processing of your products.
- Peg grinding system with high volume specific power density of 2 kW/dm3
- Small length-/diameter proportion
- Designed for highest product throughputs (passage & circulation)
- Narrow residence time spectrum at lowest specific energy input
- Highly efficient centrifugal separation system
- Use of smallest grinding media (down to 90 µm)
- Exchangeable grinding chamber components of wear and corrosion resistant materials, adapted to your application
- Simple integration into production plants
- Applicable in a very wide viscosity range (from 20 mPas - 7000 mPas)
- Low product temperatures due to intensive cooling of the grinding tank and the agitator shaft (Zeta® II design also available with rotor cooling)
- Easy handling and process control
- Easy access to the separation system
- Grinding tank with lifting device
Ceramics / Glass
Pigments / Dyes
- Wood Paint / Varnish
- Marine Paint
- Dispersion Paint
- Construction Paint
- Road Marking Paint
- Top Coat
- Clear Coat
- Cathodic Dip Coating
- Automotive Paint
- Coil Coating
Ores / Minerals / Metals
The Zeta® grinding system represents the evolutionary development of the John system in combination with the rotor-slotted pipe separation system. The enclosed horizontal agitator bead mill is designed for the highest product throughput rates and is equipped with a pin grinding system to provide the highest grinding intensity.
NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH offers mixing, kneading and dispersing machines for low- to high-viscosity products as well as a variety of wet-grinding units for reduction into the nanometer range, tailor-made for each application. When it comes to the processing of dry products by cutting, fine grinding or fine classification, you will find a wealth of experience and an equally varied program of fine-impact mills, classifier and jet mills as well as fine-cutting mills and high-performance fine classifiers.
After a devastating fire in 2008 Sakata Inx España and Sakata Inx Japan looked to the plant and process engineering expertise at NETZSCH. The new production facility for flexographic ink is the largest project of its kind in Europe since 2008, they needed a company that could design the process and then engineer the new plant from start to finish, and also guarantee its final performance.
Ink jet describes a printing process where ink is brought onto the surface to be printed in the form of small drops. The color ejection takes place either by piezo electric or thermal modes. Because of digital ink mastering, ink jet printing technology distinguished by high flexibility with relatively cost-efficient prints is increasing and is capturing new fields of application.
Advances in nanotechnology enable precise and repeatable dispersion of nanoparticles. The materials in anodes and cathodes within a lithium-ion battery affect voltage, capacity, and battery life.