In the food and luxury food sectors micronization is one of the most important process steps. During the industrial manufacture of various products, for example soya flour, wheat flour (protein shifting), milk powder, gelling agents, cocoa powder, starches and sugar, grinding and classifying are both important parts of the process.
With our comprehensive experience and equally wide range of machines which includes fine impact mills, classifier- and jet mills as well as fine-cutting mills and high-efficiency fine classifiers, NETZSCH is your proven and dependable partner for the manufacture of food by dry-grinding.
In addition to this, you can also depend on NETZSCH´s experience and expertise as a worldwide leading company in the area of wet-grinding and dispersing.
We can find an economical solution to suit your requirements with our innovative dry- and wet-processing technology.
- Easy and rapid cleaning
- Product can be changed rapidly
- Long maintenance intervals
- Grinding tools are adapted to suit the particular product for optimal use of energy
- Wide range of grinding finenesses can be selected
- Simple and durable construction
- Low number of easily exchangeable wear parts
- Best processing quality guaranteed by NETZSCH in-house production
- Excellent price-performance ratio