The agitator cooling with the newly-developed Neos grinding system stands for maximum performance, product quality and efficiency. Coupled with the reliable use of extremely small grinding media, you can achieve your required product quality with high production output and low specific energy consumption.
During the design phase, particular attention was given to achieving maximum cooling efficiency. As a result, it is possible to stay within the required temperature limits even with high power input. This means a significant increase in production output compared to similar grinding systems.
- Maximum slotted pipe surface area
- Optimized grinding media separation
- Maximum cooling surface to grinding chamber volume ratio
- New rotor design for efficient power input
- Optimum grinding chamber cooling with NETZSCH-Ceram C inner tank and optional rotor cooling
- The highest power input without overheating the product
- Maximum volume throughput
- The highest cooling efficiency
- Use of extremely small grinding beads (0.1 to 0.8 mm)
- Reproducible product quality
- High degree of process reliability
- Low operating costs
- Conversion of existing machines to the latest technology
The next Generation in Wet Grinding - NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH has now developed the new Alpha® modular machine platform. Compared to earlier-generation machines, this series is designed such that different grinding systems can be mounted on the same base platform as appropriate for a defined drive capacity.