The Alpha® Lab, is the first and only laboratory machine of this size, can be equipped with a screen-free, separately-driven,open, dynamic classifier system for the separation of grinding media with a diameter of 0.03 – 0.3 mm, so-called micromedia. This means that a scale-up-capable solution for small product batches is now available for development tasks in the nanometer range.
- Zeta and Discus grinding system in different grinding chamber designs (NETZSCH-Ceram C, NETZSCH-Ceram N, NElast, NETZSCH-Ceram A, Cr-Ni-steel)
- Swiveling grinding tank facilitates filling and emptying of the grinding media
- Easy cleaning
- Drive of the agitator shaft and pump via frequency inverter
- Operating terminal with display indication of the operating parameters
- Also available in explosion-proof design High reproducibility Exact scale-up Pharmaceutical design also available
The next Generation in Wet Grinding - NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH has now developed the new Alpha® modular machine platform. Compared to earlier-generation machines, this series is designed such that different grinding systems can be mounted on the same base platform as appropriate for a defined drive capacity.