Интенсивные миксеры PMD и PMD-VC - стационарные машины предназначенные для работы с большими объемами.
Разделение операций смешения и диспергирования позволяет сделать процесс энергоэффективным, что особенно значимо при работе с партиями около 2000 литров.
Компактный закрытый дизайн интенсивных миксеров позволяет применять их совместно с автоматическими линиями и предотвращает загрязнение продукта пылью или газами.
- Reduced power requirement due to the functional separation of mixing, with the multi-arm anchor agitator, and dispersing, with the toothed disk
- Minimal increase in the product temperature
- Variable height adjustment of the toothed disk by means of the hydraulic lifting column
- Scraper blades on the anchor agitator guarantee complete product exchange on the tank walls as well as residue-free emptying
- Intensive product cooling due to complete product exchange on the tank walls
- Machine suitable for installation on platform or floor
- Very easy to clean
- Closed design
- Partial batch processing from approx. 25% effective volume
- Fast, efficient feeding of solids with ADS sound systeme
- Variable speed for dispersion disk
- Special steels and surface treatment of product-wetted parts
- Can be heated/cooled
- Temperature monitor
- Various Ex models
- Vacuum model
- Charging systems for solids and liquids
- Automatic Dispersion System (ADS)
- Weighing system with formula monitor Integration into higher-level process control systems
- Camera system for process visualization
- Cleaning systems up to 200 bar
The PMD and PMD-VC intensive mixers are stationary mixing and dispersing units for processing large batches.
So when S & S Druckfarben needed a new manufacturing plant for heat-set - one that would use cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art process controls to deliver a huge 35,000 Tonnes per annum - they too enlisted our services.
When Sun Chemical built a new manufacturing plant using cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art process controls, they looked to the plant and process engineering expertise at NETZSCH.
After a devastating fire in 2008 Sakata Inx España and Sakata Inx Japan looked to the plant and process engineering expertise at NETZSCH. The new production facility for flexographic ink is the largest project of its kind in Europe since 2008, they needed a company that could design the process and then engineer the new plant from start to finish, and also guarantee its final performance.