The 26th International Workshop on Rare-Earth and Future Permanent Magnets and Their Applications (REPM 2021) will be held virtual.
REPM as the premier conference on all aspects of permanent magnets provides a range of oral and poster presentations, invited talks, symposia, and exhibits reviewing the latest developments in permanent magnet ranging from fundamental magnetism, the advances in technology, to the emerging applications of magnet to energy and power technologies.
- Rare earth magnets
- Rare earth-free magnets
- Raw materials, mining and recycling
- Advanced synthesis, processing and characterization techniques
- Theoretical modeling of coercivity
- Fundamental properties of advanced magnetic materials
- Thin film magnets
- Applications of permanent magnets
|07 Jun – 10 Jun 2021||Соединенные Штаты|