Dear business partner,
The management of business unit Grinding & Dispersing views the development of the corona virus at home and abroad with great interest on a daily basis. The situation surrounding the corona crisis in Bavaria and the region is becoming increasingly acute. The German borders with France, Austria and Switzerland have been closed. The freight routes in Europe are still open and a supply from China is functioning smoothly again. In the meantime, the Robert Koch Institute has classified the danger of the coronavirus for the population as high and a disaster has been declared in Bavaria.
Extensive measures are being implemented at NETZSCH to protect the health of our employees, visitors, suppliers and customers:
- A crisis management team has been established with the task of conducting a daily situation and risk assessment and, if necessary, determining further necessary measures
- Restricted access for external visitors to the most necessary, and questionnaires for visitors, service providers, contractors
- Forwarders, truck drivers and delivery services are only allowed to move around our plants with restrictions
- Employees have a duty to report symptoms and contact with infected persons to their superiors, or when returning from risk areas, whether after a business or private trip
- Business trips to risk areas are currently prohibited.
- Customer visits and service assignments according to individual decisions
- Home office as far as possible for all appropriate administrative functions
- Separation in time and space for staff required on site
- Instructions for Meetings and Discussions
- Reeorganization of shifts and spatial separation during the transfer of shifts
The above measures will remain in force until further notice.
We are pleased to inform you that the implementation of our emergency plan, which is being carried out in full and absolute compliance with all recommendations of the responsible local authorities as well as the WHO and the RKI, currently ensures the very satisfactory operation and functions of NETZSCH.
We wish you much strength for this extraordinary time and hope that you, your relatives and colleagues will remain healthy.
In its market sector, the "Grinding & Dispersing" Business Unit of the NETZSCH Group has been a market leader for decades – and that goes for everything from laboratory-scale machines to production plants. The core competencies are in Service, development, the design and construction of dry and wet grinding systems, machines for mixing, kneading and dispersing, as well as dry classification systems for every imaginable application and in every size.
In particular for the development of nano-formulations for active pharmaceutical substances, innovative strategies and laboratory equipment are required, which enable comprehensive screening with minute quantities of available substance in the early research.
For more than 50 years, NETZSCH has been one of the world's leading suppliers of mixing and dispersing technology with its Grinding & Dispersing Business Unit. The special-purpose machine manufacturer produces several hundred dissolvers a year. These guarantee a high standard of quality and reliability in the production process.
The era of electromobility presents new challenges which must be mastered by both man and materials. Today, neodymium-iron-boron-magnets are used in areas in which strong magnetic fields at low volumes and low weights are necessary. These so-called rare earth magnets guarantee the resource conservation of raw materials, weight reduction of the drives and longer service lives required of permanent magnets. However, they are more complicated to manufacture than conventional magnets.
Please reference the opportunities below to locate a seminar in your area. We also provide inhouse seminars which can be scheduled through the link at the bottom of this page.
Join us at one of your trade shows and exhibitions worldwide. Explore our current technologies and solutions for your industries.