NETZSCH Vakumix-Premix Vessel GammaVita® corresponds to the latest state of GMP-conform CIP design.
With this technology mixing and homogenizing tasks in the vessel, transfers as well as CIP tasks can be handled in only one unit.
- Pressure- and Vacuum-tight design
- GMP-compliant machine design
- CIP- and, optionally, SIP-capable machine design
- All product-wetted parts in high-quality stainless steel (316L)
- Short melting and mixing times due to external circulation line
- Patented (EP 0760254 A1) circulating agitator:
- Optional recirculation of product inside the tank or via external circulation line
- Installation at the lowest point of the tank bottom
- Stepless control of turbulence intensity via frequency-controlled drive
- No additional pumps necessary for CIP and product transfer
- Virtually complete emptying of the machine via the circulating agitator
- Additional measuring probe assembly in the housing of the circulation agitor possible (temperature, pH value, pressure, etc.)
- Various suction options for solids and liquids in a closed system
- Can be heated/cooled via energy modules with features and media to meet customer requirements
- Vacuum operation via water ring vacuum pumps
- Various machine control and automation models available
Available sizes and executions:
- Sizes from 10 - 12.000 liter
- GammaVita® with circulation agitator
- GammaVita® with rotor/stator homogenizer
- GammaVita® with magnetical stirrer
All GammaVita® models are optionally available with top driven stirrers, like the NETZSCH Vakumix Easy Visco.