Multiple horizontally installed nozzles direct pressurized air into the center and provide the energy for grinding products. The fine ground product is elevated by the grinding and classifying air up to the vertically installed rotor where the fines are separated.
Even the hardest of products poses no problem for this machine. In addition, extremely temperature sensitive products can be processed under continuous operation.
- Finenesses from d97 < 2 µm to d97 70 µm (based on limestone)
- Air jet mill for the ultra-fine grinding of soft to hard materials in a fluid bed
- Exactly defined maximum particle size through integrated dynamic air classifier
- Vortex free fines outlet with expansion chamber to reduce circumferential speed and wear as well as buildup of residues
- Classifier wheel with exchangeable, simultaneously rotating immersion tube to achieve highest finenesses, unlimited adjustment
- Gap between classifier wheel and fines outlet rinsed by gas for highest possible prevention of coarse grains
- Classifier shaft seal rinsed by compressed gas to protect the bearings
- Entirely autogenous grinding - no tool wear - no contamination
- Warming of product prevented by grinding with cooled gas (20°C), therefore applicable for extremely temperature sensitive materials
- Significantly lower compressor capacity as opposed to comparable jet mills
- Highest finenesses and maximum throughput achievable with just one classifier wheel
- Hinged classifier head provides good access for fast and easy cleaning and maintenance
- Reproducible results
- Optional designs available: pressure shock resistant, gas tight, inert